Property details on this website are provided by DF Properties – Lettings/Management/Sales on the understanding that negotiations respecting the Property mentioned are conducted through them.
Every care is taken in preparing these details, but the firm do not hold themselves responsible for any inaccuracy in the Terms of the Property referred to on this website, or for any expense that may be incurred in visiting same, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.
DF Properties – Lettings/Management/Sales reserve the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.
Applicants are advised to make an appointment through us before viewing. Should the above not be suitable, please let us know your requirements? Any reasonable offer will be submitted to owners for consideration.
We take great care with personal information that is provided to us online, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used only for stated purposes only.
We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. We do this by having a range of measures in place. These measures include the ability to deal with suspected data breaches.
If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your personal data please contact us at [email protected]
How do we use your personal data?
Your personal data may be used by us, our group companies or by third party service providers acting on our behalf for the purposes of:
a) Liaising with you prior to your decision to engage us to provide property services to you or on your behalf;
b) Carrying out estate agency activities on your behalf or in connection with a property which you own or are interested in acquiring, letting or bidding for;
c) To operate the Website and the Portal, including the live chat function;
d) To respond to any questions or queries that you send to us;
e) Carrying out research using aggregated and anonymised data which may be required to analyse trends in the property market in Ireland;
f) Complying with legal obligations imposed on us;
g) To help prevent and detect fraud or loss;
h) To provide you with information on other relevant services available to you from each of our Group companies;
i) Sending you property industry related newsletters and information; and
j) Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and sending you promotional materials, subject to any preference that you express.
You will only receive promotional material from the Sherry FitzGerald Group if you have specifically opted in to received same. You can opt out of receiving such promotional materials at any time by emailing [email protected]
, Freephone 1800 550125 or updating your preferences/unsubscribe on the communication received.
The legal bases on which we collect, process and transfer your information in the manner described above are:
• the performance of our contract with you;
• to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you;
• Our legitimate interests in conducting our residential property business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner and in carrying out meaningful research in relation to the status of the property market in Ireland. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms;
• to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. to undertake Anti Money Laundering checks and our obligation to keep records of bids and bidders on property transactions as required by the Property Services (Regulation) Act, 2011); and
• In limited circumstances, where you have given your consent to such processing.
We will request your consent before collecting or processing your data where we are required to do so under the terms of current Data Protection Legislation. If you are not happy to grant your consent, our ability to provide information or services or to provide access to online services may be restricted.